The ability of Haiba to deliver on its aims and to continue embracing its mission will depend on the quality of its membership. Collectively, several community members hold significant positions in various sectors in Kenya and would provide this desired quality. Virtual in Europe and North America and many other friends and associates who have stood by and gifted the community will enhance membership quality. Haiba membership activities include:
- Maintaining a updated database of all members and contributions.
- Regular updates of activities and events organized by or under the auspices of the Trust.
- Honors role for outstanding contributions from members, donors/well-wishers for specific Trust programs.
- A secretariat with members registration and the calendar of events.
- Membership Development & Research
- Student membership
Membership Categories & Membership Application
There are 5 categories of members:
- Honorary members.
To qualify as a member, one must subscribe to the ideals of HAIBA and ready to give back to the community in terms of time, ideas and resources. Members benefit by:
- The joy of giving back
- A chance to enhance the lives of the trodden
- A chance to engage ones choice, heart and spirit
Account Name: Haiba Foundation Community Initiative
Bank: CFC Stanbic Bank
Branch: International Life House Nairobi
Account number: 0100002731457